(1) Studio view, November 2018 / at left: Woods, plaster, steel and foam tubes, dimensions variables / at right: Souche II, oil painting on canvas, 180 x 152 cm.
(2) Souche, oil painting on canvas, 144 x 83 cm.
(3) & (4) Tocón (feat. Leticia Martínez Pérez), ceramics, variable dimensions.
(5) Souche II, oil on canvas, 180 x 152 cm
(6) Boceto para reconstruir unbosue perdido II, charcoal and white chalk on photo transfer, 23 x 33 cm.
Woods (2018) it’s a series of works including drawings, paintings and sculptures where some elements from nature as branches, leafs or tree stumps are transformed onto geometrical shapes and replaced within a digital space.